|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. (December 2012)|
Ziliot International, commonly referred to as Ziliot, is a Finland based B2B social networking website that enables wholesalers, OEM’s, and distributors, interested in selling outside of their current marketplaces, the opportunity to meet prospective buyers and sellers, and reduce the risk of fraudulent contacts. The company focuses on assisting businesses from developed countries to connect with businesses from underdeveloped countries. The company is made up of members from Africa, Asia, and Europe who met through Founder2be, an entrepreneurship related social networking website that matches prospective entrepreneurs to work on start-ups.
Original design of Ziliot was created by Co-founder Sergio Laskin from Latvia.
Ziliot has aimed their service in developing countries, allowing SME’s, manufacturers and government entities to interact with each other. The company’s objective is to make it easier for manufacturers to engage with retailers, distributors, and sales agents by providing features for e-commerce, B2B discount deals, product or video display opportunities and target marketing tools all on one platform. Ziliot currently operates as a business discovery network that enables businesses to find wholesalers, OEM, distributors and distributorships, franchise opportunities, display B2B products, find retailers and make credible connections worldwide.
Ziliot allows governments, chambers of commerce, and other business related associations to post public profiles to showcase their members. Ziliot grants these organizations "verified status" so that members that they display or recommend become credible to conduct business with. Ziliot allows wholesalers, retailers, and businesses to upload photos and display their products for individuals and business related associations to view. For individuals and small businesses, Ziliot allows them to post their wants and needs so that wholesalers and manufacturers can discover these individuals and small businesses.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Black Web 2.0. Minority Founded Business Social Network Ziliot Launches in Beta. Retrieved on 9 July 2012.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 B2B Gets More Social With Ziliot. ArcticStartup. Retrieved on 9 July 2012.
- ↑ Silicon Allee. Founder2be-Inspired Startup Ziliot Goes Into Beta. Retrieved on 9 July 2012.
- ↑ Start Up Beat. Ziliot is building a B2B marketplace that connects emerging markets with the global business community. Retrieved on 9 July 2012.
- ↑ European Tech News. Interview With A CoFounder of Ziliot.com (B2B social network). Retrieved on 9 July 2012.
- ↑ Ziliot. Chambers of commerce and other business related organizations and associations (National/Local). Retrieved on 9 July 2012.
- ↑ Mindcron - Business, Technology, Blogging. Manufacturers: The new way to display products and connect with international businesses. Retrieved on 9 July 2012.
- ↑ Ziliot. Ziliot For Manufacturers. Retrieved on 9 July 2012.
- ↑ Arctic Startup. Ziliot Launches Public Beta Of B2B Social Network. Retrieved on 9 July 2012.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Ziliot International, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.