|reads like a news release, or is otherwise written in an overly promotional tone. (January 2015)|
|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (January 2015)|
Sohrab Vossoughi is the Founder and President of Ziba, the company he started in 1984. The recipient of more than 30 patents and over 200 design awards, Vossoughi was named BusinessWeek's Entrepreneur of the Year in 1992. He continues to direct projects for clients including Nike, Microsoft, Xerox and Hewlett-Packard.
Ziba’s core practice integrates consumer research-including trend tracking and market analysis to understand emotional and rational associations a consumer makes with a brand, then helps the company strategically improve the consumer experience (experience design) with their brand through product design, user interface design, interaction design, communication design, and environmental design.
Ziba’s core practices have been used to create products in the electronic, consumable, durable and packaging industries, as well as consumer experiences in retail and has ventured into placemaking for clients Fed Ex and Umpqua Bank and real estate developer Gerding Edlen.
In 2007, Ziba published its first book - Authenticity Is Now: A Working Definition of the Fluid State of Being As It Applies To Business And Design.
1. IDSA/IDEA Awards 2012
2. IDSA/IDEA Awards 2011
3. IDSA/IDEA Awards 2010
4. IDSA/IDEA Awards 2008
5. IDSA/IDEA Awards 2007
6. IDSA/IDEA Awards 2006
7. IDSA/IDEA Awards 2005
8. IDSA/IDEA Awards 2004
9. IDSA/IDEA Awards 2003
10. IDSA/IDEA Awards 2002
11. IDSA/IDEA Awards 2001
12. IDSA/IDEA Awards 2000
- ↑ http://www.ziba.com/#/about/
- ↑ http://www.ziba.com/#/contact/california/
- ↑ http://www.ziba.com/#/contact/munich/
- ↑ http://www.ziba.com/#/contact/ziba-tokyo/
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/content/dec2005/id20051208_778620.htm
- ↑ Marketing: An Introduction 9e, 2008, Armstrong & Kotler, p.235
- ↑ WillametteWeek, December 12, 2007, Mike Thelin, Hot Seat: Sohrab Vossoughi http://wweek.com/editorial/3405/10092/
- ↑ University of Oregon School of Architecture and Allied Arts
- ↑ BusinessWeek, November 21, 2007, Designing the Care into Healthcare http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/content/nov2007/id20071121_967757.htm?chan=search
- ↑ Authenticity Is Now, http://www.amazon.com/Authenticity-Is-Now-Definition-Business/dp/B0017S48KW
- ↑ http://www.idsa.org/wacom-cintiq-24hd-pen-display
- ↑ http://www.idsa.org/tdk-life-record
1. Sohrab Vossoughi profile: http://www.businessweek.com/bios/Sohrab_Vossoughi.htm
2. BusinessWeek, January 16, 2008, Masters of Collaboration, Steve Hamm and Helen Walters: http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/content/jan2008/id20080116_412812.htm?chan=search
3. BusinessWeek, June 5, 2006, The Science of Desire: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/06_23/b3987083.htm?chan=search
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Ziba Design, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.