| This article is a rough translation from another language. It may have been generated by a computer or by a translator without dual proficiency. Please help to enhance the translation.
If you have just labeled this page as needing such attention, please add
to the bottom of the WP:PNTCU section on Wikipedia:Pages needing translation into English.
Young-Gam or Younggam(영감) was Korean old guys pet name or honorific. Younggma is historically the word of Korea, it's radically was honorific to Vice-Minister, Assistant Secretary of Korean Goryeo Dynasty and Joseon Dynastys.
but Joseon Dynastys, the old man, in the course of over 80th birthday old guy bestow to honorary position Assistant Secretary, 90th birthday over old guy was honorary position vice-Minister. it is Noinjik(노인직 老人職), Sujik(수직 壽職) and Sugye(수계 壽階).
radically Young Gam was honorific to Vice-Minister, Assistant Secretary, but grow is live to an old age mans and honorary position vice-Minister and Assistant Secretary. since when old guy's title of honor and pronoun change to settlement.
- ↑ [News] OnKey In Jonghyun’s Birthday Fanacc (Update)
- ↑ 의전서열 한겨레 2005.07.25
- ↑ 일상에 남은 옛말의 흔적 한국경제 2011/04/01 (Korean)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 [금요칼럼] 겉만 번지르르한 '실버 공약' Busanilbo 2007.12.14
- ↑ 삼도수군통제사 이순신 조선시대 고위직 '종2품' hangyorye 2005.02.20 (Korean)
- ↑ ‘영감’에 깃든 우리말 변천사 한국경제 2011/03/25
- [News] OnKey In Jonghyun’s Birthday Fanacc (Update) (English)
- [FANACC] Jonghyun Birthday Party (English)
- [Fan Account] Onew Fan Accounts @ Taemin's B-Day Party (20110718) (English)
- ‘영감’에 깃든 우리말 변천사 한국경제 2011/03/25 (Korean)
- [엽기인물 한국사] 5. 조선의 국제적 포주② 스포츠경향 2007년 09월 17일 (Korean)
- 일상에 남은 옛말의 흔적 한국경제 2011/04/01 (Korean)
- 국민을 봉취급 막말엘리트 판검사 영감님 브레이크뉴스 (Korean)
- [한마당-염성덕] 영감과 영감탱이 2010.09.13 (Korean)
- [성석제의 길위의 이야기] 대감과 마누라 한국일보
|This Korea-related article could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
|This history article could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Younggam, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.