Yehoranesy is a band that came from a small town in Lukluk, Badung regency, Bali, Indonesia, Formed on Oct 26th, 2006. The group has undergone a number of name changes including Upapik (2003–2006) with members Edi Saputra, Waykson Siagian, Eka Saputra, and Agus Adi before finally settling with Yehoranesy in 2006 until present. Yehoranesy name itself is an extension of the word "RA" which means the Sun God (supreme god of Ancient Egyptians). However, it is quite thick highly symbolic meanings associated with the abstain of god and also a symbol of Paganism and The Luciferian, all personnel agreed to change the meaning of the name Yehoranesy become "the God of War from Ancient Egyptians" so impressed by the epic and far from the true meaning.
The band's musical style is mostly based around Metalcore genre. But there are times when the band was little affected by the style of Classical music and Heavy metal 1980-90s era as on songs from his 2012 EP album.
- Fadjar Sapoetra - Vocals (2012-present)
- Waykson Siagian - Guitar (2006-present)
- Bayu Dipastria - Guitar (2006-present)
- Eka Saputra - Bass (2006-present)
- Prayoga Raharja - Drums (2011-present)
- Edi Saputra - Vocals (2006-2010)
- Viory Erdanella - Vocals (2011-2012)
- Agus Adi - Drums (2006-2009)
- Bayu Aditya - Drums (2009-2011)
- Promo (2012)
- Disturbia (2012)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article YEHORANESY, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.