It's a hoax!
This article was removed from wikipedia as a hoax. Please help evaluate it, if it is funny, a meme, or something for http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page or http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity. You can add the Funny category or feel free to suggest new categories.
| This article has recently been created via Wikipedia:Articles for creation. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Tolladine - Otherwise known as VVVV
Tolly, Tolli, Warzone, Shit whole, Scum of Worcester, Home, Hell, Cop cave, Love boat.
- Tolladine is a council estate - "it's lovely". -
Adivise for holiday makers in Tolladine -
- Always pre-remove jewellery other othe shiney items of interest before leaving your vehicle, or it will be removed for you.
- If you should leave your car unattended for some reason (maybe to break up a fight? )... Leave keys in lock to minimise damage to car once returned to you by West Mercia Police.
- Should you pull over to use the tolladine chippy - make sure the you have suitable protection - i.e =
- 1 stab vest - 2 cans of mace - 1 bullet proof helmet - several easily accessable blunt objects
and most importantly - a well planned method of escape "suiscide maybe?"
Holiday makers may seek amusement or attractions -
Amusment - Gang warfare - 9pm - 3am Monday - Sunday Daylight robbery of 'lidl' or 'star' - check opening times. :S
Attractions - Mural expressionistic art (graffiti)... 'well' - everywhere?
Most important thing to remember when entering tolladine is - remember the way out - if stuck - follow a police car out.
And holiday makers - if you are considering a break away from the stress of life and work and you are planning to go to tolladine for a week ... please - seek professional help from you nearist GP.
Hope my advise will help - and for any spelling mistakes... sorry - blame 'TOLLY'!
20px Declined. This suggestion doesn't sufficiently explain the importance or significance of the subject. See the speedy deletion criteria (A7) and/or guidelines on notability. Please provide more information on why the subject is worthy of inclusion in an encyclopedia. Thank you.Oo7565 (talk) 00:28, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- West Mercia Police
- Urban Old wives tales
- Local Myths
- And my sista's bruva's bruva's misses's boy's uncle's bruva's muva's gramps's grandson. "Gaza - The barman at the "Farmers Boy" (Pub) in the heart of tolly.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Submissions/tolladine worcester, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.