| This article has recently been created via Wikipedia:Articles for creation. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Comment: No inline citations, and needs some expansion :- ) DCS 21:04, 14 April 2012 (UTC)
Justice SB Sanyal is one of the leading senior advocates of the Supreme Court of India. A past judge of the Patna High Court, he retired and set up practice in New Delhi. He was a senior executive member of the Supreme Court Bar Association.
- ↑ The Hindu : New Delhi News : New office-bearers of Supreme Court Bar Association
- ↑ Live with a dead marriage, if God so wills, says SC - The Times of India
- ↑ Saviance Technologies Pvt Ltd
- ↑ http://cja.gov.in/Will/Judgement%205.pdf
- ↑ C.A. No. 2293 of 2005 - Dhanraj Singh Choudahry Vs. Nathulal Vishwakarma - Kerala Law Reporter
- ↑ The Practical Lawyer
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Satya Brata Sanyal, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.