| This article has recently been created via Wikipedia:Articles for creation. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Kristin Diable is a roots songwriter, singer & musician from Baton Rouge, LA. In her youth she moved to New York City and spent five years there before moving to her current home in New Orleans, Louisiana. She has played Carnegie Hall and collaborated with artists such as Gary Lucas and Michael Einziger (guitarist for the band Incubus).
Kristin is managed by George Stein, who is best known for his guidance in managing the late Jeff Buckley's music career.
"You only have to listen to a few seconds of Kristin Diable's "Sister Sadie" to hear that she sings songs that have roots in the blues, folk, and soul." -Voice of America
Kristin composed, performed and recorded the music for the current Jeep Grand Cherokee "We Build" ad campaign, airing nationwide.
Kristin's most current release "Extended Play" (July 2009) showcases new material as well as live tracks from her showcase at 2009's South by Southwest Music Conference in Austin, TX.
- ↑ http://www.neworleans.com/music/kevin-everything-on-the-one/103887-kristin-diable-finding-her-voice.html
- ↑ Newcomer Kristin Diable Signs With BMI | News | BMI.com
- ↑ Baton Rouge news, sports and entertainment on The Advocate
- ↑ http://18.104.22.168/search?q=cache:DPcRKhvDh2QJ:www.rhythmcitymag.com/noteworthy.htm+michael+einziger+kristin+diable&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
- ↑ http://www.voanews.com/english/archive/2005-11/2005-11-21-voa60.cfm
- ↑ Gary Lucas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- ↑ http://22.214.171.124/search?q=cache:sYXMhsHS6JIJ:www.theorchard.com/marketing/flashlight/2006_07_17.htm+carnegie+hall+kristin+diable&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
- ↑ What song is playing in the new 2009 jeep grand cherokee commercial?
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Kristin Diable: songwriter & singer, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.