- Lead the global Procurement and Logistics organizations to provide a competitive advantage to CDS International Logistics.
- Drive cost savings and logistics efficiencies worldwide.
- Manage code of conduct compliance & supplier business continuity.
- Responsible for leadership development within procurement and logistics
- Coordinated and negotiated with concerned external agencies on requested change in equipment specifications and or purchase orders.
- Prepared and provided the required package of documents for Customs Clearance
Experience and Expertise
in 2007. Prior to this, he worked for 2 years in the procurement and supply chain area in a variety of roles for companies like Contact Media Services Ltd an Assistant Procurement Officer and As National Youth Spokesperson for the Main Opposition Party Forum for Democratic Change. During this time he worked for 1 year in Kenya, Mombasa, including one year in Tanzania, managing both procurement operations and joint venture manufacturing investments.
relocated to Canada following his year in Kenya, and joined Public Outreach Inc and later Cold Star Freight System.
• Bachelor’s in International Business, Makerere University (Focusing in International Logistics and Supply Chain) (2006)
• Advanced Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication,UMCAT School of Journalism and Mass Communication;(2007)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Jeffrey Serunjogi, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.