| This article has recently been created via Wikipedia:Articles for creation. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
- Comment: Content seems to come straight from multiple pages at cloudsecurityalliance.org. Virtually every check returns a page where the searched text is present word-for-word.
- "The Cloud Security Alliance Congress continues to be the industry's premier gathering for IT security professionals and executives who must further" -> http://www.misti.com/PDF/174/20920/CSA12%20Bro_S.pdf
- "A group that aims at creating PLA templates that can be a powerful self-regulatory harmonization tool" -> https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/research/pla/
- "Possess interest in cloud computing and expertise to help make it more secure receive a complimentary individual membership" -> https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/membership/
- "A group that aims at creating" => https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/research/innovation/ Excirial (Contact me,Contribs) 12:16, 5 January 2013 (UTC)
| This submission has been blanked because its content violates Wikipedia's policies.
This page has been blanked for privacy, security, or copyright reasons and may be deleted at any time without further notice. Please do not restore the content that was removed.
| This Articles for creation submission may also meet Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion based on the declining rationale given above.</b>
Any submission that has been declined because its content violates Wikipedia's policies may also be deleted if it meets one of the general speedy deletion criteria. Note that once tagged with this notice, the page may be deleted at any time if it unquestionably meets the speedy deletion criteria.
Administrators: Please note that mainspace CSD criteria do not apply to Articles for creation submissions. The submission may be deleted if it meets the general speedy deletion criteria. </span> </td>