| This article has recently been created via Wikipedia:Articles for creation. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
The Cagiva City 50 was a 49cc single cylinder, two stroke sports scooter.
The City 50 was produced between 1991 to 1998 and sold with relative success through-out Europe. the city 50 was officially imported into the united kingdom for a short period of time, in 1994 the city retailed for £1389 within the UK.
- Engine type: Two-stroke single.
- Bore X Stroke: 40 X 39.6mm (49.8cc).
- Front suspension: R-SUS telescopic fork.
- Front break: Hydraulic single disk.
- Rear break: Cable drum.
- Factory fitted tires: Nankang NE807/10 inch.
- Wheelbase: 1195mm.
- Dry weight (claimed): 75kg.
- Seat height: 745mm.
- Fuel capacity: 5.8 liters.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Cagiva City 50, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.