|This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (April 2012)|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: VienneMilano|
VienneMilano is an Italian hosiery brand founded by Vienne Cheung. Its online boutique, specializing in thigh high stockings, was launched on November 1, 2011. VienneMilano is one of Multiverse Commerce's brands and microstores.
VienneMilano was born as a result of Cheung's passion for fashion and travelling. Her interest for Italian hoisery developed while travelling throughout Europe. She felt that hosiery lacked popularity in USA and became determined to introduce it to America. The name VienneMilano comes from the first name of its founder, Vienne Cheung, and the Italian city well known for its fashion, Milan.
Since VienneMilano's launch, there have been two collection, the Fall/Winter 2011 collection and the Spring/Bridal collection. Each collection consists of thigh high stockings ranging in different colors, patterns, material and denier, depending on the season they are for. 
Each of VienneMilano's products come in a purple box that slides open when a ribbon is pulled.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Cheung, Vienne. About VienneMilano. Retrieved on 1 March 2012.
- ↑ Multiverse Commerce Microstores.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Vienne Milano – Asian American Entrepreneur Turns her Dream into a Reality". Sampan. 7 October 2011. http://sampan.org/2011/10/vienne-milano-asian-american-entrepreneur-turns-her-dream-into-a-reality/. Retrieved 1 March 2012.
- ↑ Cheung, Vienne. Learn About Thigh Highs. VienneMilano. Retrieved on 1 March 2012.
- ↑ "BOSTON BORN: VIENNEMILANO". New Brahmin. 3 November 2011. http://www.newbrahmin.com/blog/2011/11/3/boston-born-viennemilano.html. Retrieved 1 March 2012.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article VienneMilano, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.