Acharya Bangalore b school (ABBS) was established in 2008 and has emerged as a leading educational institution in Bangalore. The campus areas is spread across 5 acres, with a student faculty ratio standing at 15:1, having 1800+ students on rolls. abbs bangalore also believes that faculty play a key differentiator role and hence all the teaching panel are highly qualified, and have extensive experience in academics/ teaching or applied research with an excellent track record of publications in business journals.abbs bangalore ranking has been as below:
ü Certified as “Global League Institution” by Great Place to study Research Institute , London
ü Placed 6th as “Outstanding B School of Excellence all India 06” by Competition Success review, GHRDC B School Survey
ü Ranked among top 1% of the Best B Schools in India and it was ranked among the Top 6 by Business World, 2016
ü All courses have accreditations with leading organizations like NAAC, IACBE & NBA.
ü Foreign collaborations with Universiti Malaya,Herzing University, PSB Academy, St Mary’s University, Sunway University, Daito Bunka UniversityAcharya Bangalore b school Courses includes
1. MBA: Affiliated to Bangalore University & recognized by AICTE, the 2 year full time ( 4 semesters) offers dual specilisation in:
· Human Resource Management
· Marketing Management
Any graduate who has scored 50% aggregate marks and has compulsorily appeared for CMAT/MAT/KMAT/ATMA is eligible to enroll for the program.
2. 2 year ( 4 semester) , full time, programs in PGDM ( regular) autonomous & recognized by AICTE , PGDM ( global)
3. 2 years (4 semesters), full time PGDM –BIFAS (banking, insurance, finance & allied services) autonomous, recognized by AICTE (in collaboration with ICICI direct).
One of the reasons' for excellent abbs Bangalore reviews is the excellent industry- institute interface created via industrial visits, projects at MNCs, case studies, research work, international internships, seminars, workshops as well as having industry personnel imparting industry specific curriculum.Acharya bangalore b school admission' is a 7 step procedure as outlined below:
1. Completion / filling in of the application form
2. Screening by the College
3. Short listing via selection process based on merit as well as performance in aptitude tests, Group Discussion & Personal interview rounds
4. Issue of offer letter
5. Confirmation by the student
6. Issue of Conditional admission letter by the college
7. Student reporting by paying the final fees, producing original documents for verification and undergoing induction.
For Acharya Bangalore b school fee structure, students can contact the admissions office. ABBS has also tied up with Axis & Punjab National Bank to facilitate students to apply for education loans.Acharya Bangalore b school placements process begins as soon as the student is admitted in the MBA program. They undergo several soft skills courses including attitude, effective communication, digital marketing, advanced excel, business analytics to make them business ready.Over 100 companies including KPMG, CGI, Oracle, Kotak among others visit ABBS for placement each year with a placement percentage of around 88% with students placed in multiple sectors. The highest package offered includes 14 lakh with an average CTC of 4.61 lakh p.a.