Author Dadagari Jeelan Pays tributes for the Legandary Actress Sridevi :-
- Sridevi passed away on the night of February 24 in her hotel room in Dubai due to ‘accidental drowning’. Her mortal remains are expected to arrive in Mumbai by tonight (February 27).
- Sridevi was in Dubai for her nephew Mohit Marwah’s wedding. She was accompanied by husband Boney Kapoor and younger daughter Khushi. Her elder daughter Janhvi couldn’t make it to the wedding since she was shooting for her debut film, Dhadak, in Mumbai.
- Sridevi was born in Tamil Nadu’s Sivakasi in 1963 and appeared as a child artiste in several films including Poompatta, Bhakta Kumbara and Julie.
- She has featured in multilingual films including Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi.
- She made her debut in Bollywood with Solva Sawan in 1978 and is the star of films like Sadma,Himmatwala, Ghar Sansar, Suhaagan and Judaai.
- Sridevi made a comeback with 2012’s English Vinglish and last appeared in Mom released in 2017.
Well the been from sources author who been disappoint on the occassion been after he took handle twitter for paying condolence before reply to a singer Neha kakkar.Neha Kakkar is an Indian singer. She competed on season 2 of the television reality show Indian Idol in 2006. She also appeared in Comedy Circus Ke Taansen in 2014 on Sony TV. She tweeted Life is short there is no any particular time for maturity so stop the things hatred,jealous and negativity started for spreading best love as possible.the truth we can’t hide of “Death”.finaly tribute for R.I.P as Queen Sridevi.
“Life is so short to have Grudges, Hatred, Jealousy. Forget all the Negativity and Spread Love & Happiness coz eventually we’re all gonna die! #SadTruth 😔 RIP Queen #Sridevi 😢🙏🏼”
Well author who has been after watching the tweet doesn’t stop to his witty reply and reply as :-
“To these tweet just tribute in way of one word “Hats off”…” Then author added a tweet similar to these 25 years author who tweeted been after proved one of wisest sense :-
""Today share about something but worthiness. Power,Money,status there are many which want to acheive but never taken with us.Nothing important a human if intelligent then tries to best for procurement only “good deeds” which and with always with…""
Author with more disaapointedly added the message is worthiness and further quoted “Money,power and status” are words often we make our goal but actually it’s not our destination which useful but morethan if that is only Good deeds which ever attached to humans always the 25 years added in his tweet.he currently busy in his professional works and for his next article “Trust Lies Betrayal”.
The sources are telling Many celebrities have joined fans and taken to social media to share their heartfelt condolences with the family, apart from also sharing their fondest memories of the Bollywood legend.
Sridevi passed away at 54 on Saturday night in Dubai. The cause of her death was initially reported to be a sudden cardiac arrest; however, recent forensic reports have suggested that Sridevi died of ‘accidental drowning’.
During her pomp in the 1980s, Sridevi was often the film’s real hero. At a time when action was king and brawny men lorded over the box-office, scripts revolved around her. Chaalbaaz (1989), a Seeta aur Geeta reprise, had both biggies Sunny Deol and Rajinikanth playing second fiddle to her. Mr India (1987) might as well have been titled Miss India. And over 30 years since its release her snake dance in the blockbuster Nagina (1986) continues to be imitated by drunken men at weddings. The Sridevi phenomenon in Hindi filmsstarted with Himmatwala in 1983. But the Sivakasi-born’s career had begun over a decade and half earlier. She had worked as a child artiste with thespians such as Sivaji Ganesan (Kandan Karunai, 1967) and MGR (Nam Naadu) in Tamil films. Aging Hindi film buffs will also remember her as a young girl jiving to the track, ‘My heart is beating’, in Julie (1975).