"Corruption has begun"
|Release date(s)||June 27th, 2012|
|Genre||Turn based RPG|
|Mode(s)||Single player with some multiplayer interaction|
Fight your way up to the peak of a mountain in a medival fantasy setting. Ferocious animals, haunting undead, magical elementals, bandits and trained warriors stand in your way.
- Battle monsters in turn-based tactical combat on a battlefield grid.
- Find equipment, trade it with your friends and create the best warrior.
- Fight other players in duels or guild versus guild challenges.
- 15 zones featuring hundreds of different monsters.
- Hundreds of items with own magic and unique versions.
- Quests to show you the path ahead.
- Find exclusive mounts and fill up your stable.
- Three character races with their own unique bonuses: Humans, Dryads and Demons.
- Six different player classes with unique spells and playing styles: Templar, Monk, Berserker, Enchanter, Guardian and Rogue.
- Each class has six different feats and one ability, in addition to its special attributes.
- Statistics to track your progress.
- Take part in the online community with personal profile pages, guild pages and ladders.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Uncharted Peak, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.