Todd P's shows now provide a forum for indie rock acts to perform, primarily in the Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and Bushwick areas of Brooklyn, New York, and in the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Patrick's shows have hosted bands on independent labels, including Vice Records, Jagjagwuar, Kill Rock Stars, K Records, Ecstatic Peace!, Load Records, and others. Past performers at Todd P shows have included Lightning Bolt, Japanther, Mount Eerie, Dirty Projectors, Dan Deacon, Black Lips, Thermals, Hella, and Sonic Youth's Thurston Moore.
Patrick claims he is widely acknowledged within the New York music community for selecting and attracting edgy acts to his concerts, as well as for working to organize events in unusual spaces.
- ↑ Comments (0) By Tom Breihan Tuesday, Jun 20 2006 (2006-06-20). Portable Noise Pollution - Page 1 - Music - New York. Village Voice. Retrieved on 2010-03-19.
- ↑ http://www.toddpnyc.com/images/todd_p_timeoutny.pdf
- ↑ [dead link]
- Ghost website for the defunct Portland, Oregon venue Seventeen Nautical Miles
- Profile on Todd P in the Village Voice
- Brief profile of Todd P in Time Out New York
- New York Press article about Todd P
- Interview with Todd P expressing his ethos.
- Official website for Todd P, containing a listing of upcoming concerts and links to press coverage
- Interview at Chief Magazine with Todd P about how it all got started.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Todd Patrick, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.