Tim Hallbom is an international trainer, author, life coach, and developer in the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). Tim has been exploring and refining the techniques and strategies of NLP since 1979. His areas of expertise include the application of NLP to business, health, and personal growth. Tim is best known for his work in identifying and changing unconscious beliefs, and in applying NLP to health issues.
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
In 1981, Tim established Western States Training Associates along with his business partner, Suzi Smith, a training organization based in Salt Lake City, Utah, which later became known as Anchorpoint Institute. In 1985, he began to conduct NLP Practitioner Trainings, and worked in close conjunction with Steve Andreas and Connirae Andreas of NLP Colorado and Robert Dilts. In 1999, Tim moved to the San Francisco Bay Area and established the NLP & Coaching Institute of California (NLPCA), with his wife, Kris Hallbom.
Education and Background
Tim Hallbom has developed numerous NLP methods, including methods for helping people identify and change limiting beliefs, create better relationships, deal well with trauma, integrate inner conflicts and communicate more effectively with their unconscious minds. He has refined methods for the use of eye accessing cues to identify the origins of personal issues, and has created methods for using eye accessing cues to resolve personal issues. 1981, Tim co-founded a NLP Training Institute in Salt Lake City, Utah, with Suzi Smith, Western States Training Associates, which later published the NLP Journal Anchorpoint.
In 1999, Tim moved to the San Francisco Bay area and is currently the Director of Training at the NLP and Coaching Institute of California, an NLP and Coach training organization that provides personal and professional development training programs to individuals from all over the world.
Tim is also the co-creator, along with his wife, Kris, of the WealthyMind Seminars where people can learn how to identify and change unconscious limiting beliefs about how to create the lives that they really want to live.
In 2009, Tim Hallbom was granted a Diplomate by The International Academy of Behavioral Medicine, Counseling, and Psychotherapy, Inc. (IABMCP) for the field of coaching. Tim Hallbom was also the past President of the National Association of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NANLP), which later became the International Association of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (IANLP), and is a founding member and past President of the Institute for the Advanced Studies in Health (IASH), a non-for-profit NLP research organization. He currently is an adviser to IASH. He is a member of the International Coach Federation.
Tim is the co-author of several books including Beliefs: Pathways to Health and Well-Being", "NLP: The New Technology of Achievement", and "Coaching in the Workplace". He has also authored numerous articles and has created a number of audio and video publications.
- Robert Dilts, Tim Hallbom, & Suzi Smith (1990). Beliefs: Pathways to Health & Well-Being. Metamorphous Press; 1 edition. 1555520294.
- Steve Andreas, Tim Hallbom, Charles Faulkner, Robert McDonald, Kelly Patrick Gerling, Tim Hallbom, Gerry Schmidt, & Suzi Smith (1996). NLP:The New Technology of Achievement. Harper Paperbacks. 0688146198.
- Tim Hallbom and Nick Leforce (2008). Coaching in the Workplace: A Pocket Guide of Strategies and Tools for Powerful Change. Goal/QPC. 1576811077.
- Tim Hallbom (Summer 2005 Edition). Journal of Innovative Management. Goal/QPC. pp. How Managers Can Use Coaching Skills - Top 7 Skills.
- Tim Hallbom (Vol. 4, No 3). Choice Magazine. Goal/QPC. pp. Right or Wrong? Applying ethical guidelines to real situations.
- Tim Hallbom, Charles Faulkner, Ph.D. Gerry Schmidt, Dr. Robert McDonald (2003). NLP The New Technology of Achievement Audio CD. Nightingale-Conant Corporation. B000WAVGH4.
- Tim Hallbom, Suzi Smith, Tom Dotz (2004). The (NLP) Allergy Process Audio CD. NLP Comprehensive.
- Tim Hallbom. Giving Forgiveness Audio CD.
- Tim Hallbom. Healing Physical and Emotional Traumas Audio CD.
- Dilts, Robert. "The Bio of Tim Hallbom:NLP Comprehensive Training Team".
- "The Bio of Tim Hallbom". http://www.nlpca.com/DCweb/Tim_Hallbom.html.
- 'Tim Hallbom NLP' Official Home Page
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Tim Hallbom, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.