|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (September 2009)|
1990 NWC (Nintendo World Championships)
For the main article, see Nintendo World Championships.
The competition included the most popular games of the time, which were Super Mario Bros., Rad Racer, and Tetris. The best players from around the United States were selected to play in the competition. One of the items the winners obtained was a gray cartridge from the specially-made NWC game cartridges. 116 special carts were made, 90 of them were gray cartridges.
Guidelines to Win
- Collect 50 coins in Super Mario Bros. (Once finished, x1 to scored points in objective)
- Finish level 1 of Rad Racer (Once finished, x10 to scored points in objective)
- Play Tetris for the remainder of the time (Once finished, x25 to scored points in objective)
- Thor Aackerlund -- 2,800,000 points
- Rich Ambler -- 2,700,000 points
- Robin Mihara -- 2,500,000 points
- Jeff Falco -- 2,300,000 points
- Scores approximate
For the main article, see Camerica.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Thor Aackerlund, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.