|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (June 2012)|
These Brittle Bones is the stage name of Chris Jones, a Welsh singer-songwriter based in Singapore. His debut single "Hollow" was released on April 13, 2012, followed by his Debut EP "Leaving The Woods" released April 21. He is currently working on his debut full length album. His musical style has been described as indie and Art Rock and shows the influence of current alternative trends.
Jones was born in London, to Welsh parents. He was raised in Swansea in Wales and Hertfordshire in England. Jones stated that the biggest influence on his music was listening to records like MGMT and Florence + The Machine whilst growing up.
Leaving The Woods- 2011 to 2012
Leaving The Woods was the Debut EP from the Singer/Songwriter, and was written between late 2011 and early 2012, and recorded from early 2012. The whole EP was written, performed, recorded and produced entirely by Brittle Bones in his house. The EP has three tracks, Drowning Bliss, Hollow, and Ghosts. The EP is available free to let fans see if they like the established sound before a full length album is released.
Chris Jones's voice was called Doleful, whilst the EP being infectious and haunting by Dingusonmusic. This review later helped with an increase in downloads of the EP, also promoting the artist.
First Studio Full Length Album
- ↑ Jones, Chris. These Brittle Bones - last.fm. Last.fm. Retrieved on 26 May 2012.
- ↑ Music, These Brittle Bones. Leaving The Woods EP. Bandcamp. Retrieved on 26 May 2012.
- ↑ Lovecat, Leah. Leaving The Woods EP - dingusonmusic. dingusonmusic.com. Retrieved on 26 May 2012.
- ↑ Jones, Chris. Website Post. thesebrittlebones.com. Retrieved on 26 May 2012.
- ↑ Jones, Chris. Bandcamp Statement. bandcamp.com. Retrieved on 26 May 2012.
- ↑ .first=Tunecore. Leaving The Woods on iTunes. itunes.apple.com. Retrieved on 26 May 2012.
- ↑ New Announcement. twitter.com. Retrieved on 26 May 2012.
- ↑ Title announcement for anchor bleed. twitter.com. Retrieved on 26 May 2012.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article These Brittle Bones, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.