The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women into Bed is a seduction method written by Mystery (also known as Erik von Markovik) in 2007 with Chris Odom. The copyright for the book is jointly held by Nick Savoy and Erik von Markovik.
The book is an instruction manual and explains the Mystery Method which can be summarized to four rules: feign lack of interest in the woman, spark attraction, build comfort, and commence seduction. The purpose of the book is to help men with their dating life with women. One of the concepts in the book is called the "neg" which lowers a woman self-esteem to make it favorable for the guy to advance in the courtship. The "neg" is a negative comment intended to demonstrate the man's perceived value in relation to the woman.
- ↑ Clark-Flory, Tracy (August 6, 2007). "The artful seducer". Salon.com. Retrieved on August 24, 2010.
- ↑ Schillinger, Liesl (March 4, 2007). "Bridesmaids’ War Stories; The Cad’s Companion". The New York Times. Retrieved on August 24, 2010.
- ↑ The Science of Insulting Women Freakonomics Blog
- ↑ Review: The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women into Bed Publishers Weekly
- ↑ The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women into Bed Library Journal
The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists · The Mystery Method · Magic Bullets (book)
|This article about a reference book could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women into Bed, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.