|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (November 2009)|
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (November 2009)|
The first incarnation of the band began in 1996 under the name Pawn Unction in greater Manchester, New Hampshire. Pawn Unction released the cassette-only 5-song demo Racing At Night (1996), full-length albums 2 Days and 31 Feet (1997) and Starling Darling (1999), and the 3-song sampler Sessions (2000). With a shakeup of the members of the band, all new songs, a style change, and a formal name change, Pawn Unction transitioned to The Everyday Visuals for a fresh start in 2002.
The band released their second album Media Crush in November 2004 to rave reviews. It was around this time that the band began their move to Boston. Within a year The Noise Magazine named The Everyday Visuals "Most Innovative New Band in Boston". They also won accolades for Media Crush - it was named one of the Top Ten Local CDs of 2005 by The Metro Boston and the Weekly Dig.
In 2008, lead singer and songwriter Chris Pappas began a solo project under the name Forest Fires. The side effort yield an internet-only release in 2009, titled Hark! …and other lost transmissions. In 2010, Pappas changed the name to Miracle Parade. Hark! …and other lost transmissions was remixed and new songs added in collaboration with Pierre de Reeder for a 2011 release.
The Everyday Visuals have announced plans for a new studio album in 2011. It is planned to be released in early 2012.
- Noise/Room (2002)
- Media Crush (2004)
- Things Will Look Up (2007)
- The Everyday Visuals (2009)
- Forthcoming Untitled Album (2012)
- Live at the Paradise Lounge (12/04/2004)
- Christopher Pappas - singer/songwriter, guitar, keys (1996-present)
- Joe Seiders - drums, keys, backing vocals (1996-present)
- Kyle Fredrickson - lead guitar, backing vocals (2001-present)
- Eli Scheer - guitar, keys, backing vocals (2005-2010, on hiatus)
- Andrea Paquin - bass, backing vocals (1996-2003)
- Tim Wilusz - guitar, keys (1996-2004)
- Tony DePalma - bass, backing vocals (2003-2004)
- Anthony Polcino - guitar, keys, backing vocals (2004-2005)
- Nat Boda - bass, backing vocals (2004-2006)
- Chris Zembower - bass, backing vocals (2006-2008)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article The Everyday Visuals, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.