Teikoku Printing Inks Mfg. Co., Ltd. (帝国インキ製造 Teikoku inki seizō ) is a company headquartered in Arakawa in Japan that manufactures Screen inks, Carbon inks, Desensitizing inks, Industrial inks. The company was founded on October 1895.
- 1895 - Akabori Inks Mfg. Co. begins manufacturing
- 1918 - Changed the name to Teikoku Printing Ink Mfg. Co.
- 1944 - Mr. Chiaki Sawanobori bought Teikoku Printing Ink Mfg. Co.
- 1961 - Changed the company name to Teikoku Printing Inks Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- 1972 - Obtained license from Sericol Group of UK, the world largest screen printing ink manufacturer; began manufacturing screen printing ink in Japan
- 2004 - Founded CaiHung (Shanghai) Fine Chemical Co. Ltd. In Shanghai, China
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Teikoku Printing Inks, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.