Teatown Communications Group is a post-production company located in New York City. The group works with a variety of clients in many areas of production including on-air promotions, network TV programs, cable TV programs, corporate communications, documentaries, and feature films. Teatown is run by owner and CEO Marlen Hecht. Some of their notable clients include NBC, ABC, Lifetime Television, Comedy Central, Discovery, Time / AOL, Miramax, Court TV, Showtime, Pfizer, Verizon, and Smith Barney.
- Flirting with Disaster: Miramax - Feature Film
- Committed Miramax - Feature Film
- Split Screen: Bravo / IFC television series
- Manny & Lo: Sony Pictures Classics - Feature Film
- Spanking the Monkey: Fine Line - Feature Film
- The Last Good Time: Samuel Goldwyn - Feature Film
- Wigstock: The Movie: Samuel Goldwyn - Feature Film
- The Atlantis Conspiracy: HBO - Feature Film
- Warriors of the French Foreign Legion: National Geographic Channel & Discovery
- The System "The Wrong Man": Court TV Series
- The Forgotten Warrior: Discovery Channel
- The Thunderbirds: Discovery Channel
- Border Patrol: Discovery Channel
- TEATOWN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP. Retrieved on 2007-06-08.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Teatown Communications Group, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.