Stella Kae (born November 4, 1981 in Oceanside, California) is an American make-up artist, hairdresser, fashion writer and TV personality based in Beverly Hills, CA. She is a former fashion editor at About.com
Kae was a child runaway who began working at age 11 and by 14, was inspired to work in runway fashion after receiving Kevyn Aucoin's first book, "The Art of Makeup", from a friend.. She first began her career as a shopping mall makeup artist.
- ↑ Cloutier Agency Biography for Stella Kae, Cloutier (style agency)
- ↑ "Best Looks for Your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s", Northern Virginia Magazine, February 2009.
- ↑ "Sole Retrieval", Refinery29.com, September 2006.
- ↑ "Teen Spring Fashion", About.com, January 2007.
- ↑ 2011 Teen Choice Awards: Holland Roden's Bold Red Lips, MTV, August 08, 2011
- ↑ Gilt City Los Angeles, April 2011
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Stella Kae, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.