|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. (February 2011)|
|This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2012)|
|Full name||Badea Stelian|
|Date of birth||29 July 1958|
|Current club||Al-Riyadh (manager)|
|1978–1980||FC Olt Scorniceşti||23|
|1980–1990||FC Argeş Piteşti||244||(20)|
|1992–1993||FC Argeş Piteşti|
|2005-2006||FC Naţional 2|
|2006–2007||Al Hilal Riyadh (youth team U20)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.|
† Appearances (Goals).
Badea Stelian (born 29 July 1958), widely known as Stelică Badea, is a retired Romanian football midfielder.
He was born in Bucşani and his first steps in football has been under the guidance of coach Stere Popescu. He debuted at I.O.R. Bucharest, and at 20 years he had reached FC Olt Scorniceşti. In 1980, he arrived in Piteşti, where he was soon forced the left midfield position. He played 10 seasons at FC Argeş Piteşti, where he played 244 matches and scored 20 goals.
- 1990-1992 Dacia Piteşti, 3rd League
- 1992-1993 FC Argeş Piteşti, 2nd League and 1st League
- 1993-2000 Dacia Piteşti, 3rd League and 2nd League with 2 promovations in 2nd League and 1st League
- 2000-2001 Cimentul Fieni, 2nd League
- 2001-2004 Internaţional Piteşti, 2nd League
- 2004-2005 Astra Ploieşti, 2nd League
- 2005-2006 FC Naţional II, 2nd League
- 2006-2007 AL Hilal Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 2010-2011 AL Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Stelian Bade, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.