| This article has recently been created via Wikipedia:Articles for creation. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Sanjay Govil is the founder and current Chairman of Infinite Computer Solutions. Infinite Computer Solutions is an IT services company. Sanjay started Infinite Computer Solutions  on a budget of $1000. His approach to business has always been one where the company becomes successful by helping its clients be successful. In 2010, he took his company public on the Indian Stock Exchange  (BSE: 533154, NSE: INFINITE) as one of the most successful IPOs of the year.
In 2010, Infinite also entered a strategic alliance with Motorola to take over their messaging business. This created the wholly owned subsidiary Infinite Convergence. Infinite Convergence now processes more than 700 Billion messages and supports messaging for over 130 Million cell phone users.
Sanjay Govil was born in Montreal, Canada. His parents moved the family back to India when he was very young. The family returned to the USA when he was a senior in High School. His father was a Professor at the Indian Institutes of Technology in Delhi during their stay in India. He gained his keen interest in education from his father. This has lead him to be part of the Wharton Graduate Executive Board,. He is also a big supporter of local organizations that help budding Entrepreneurs become more business savy. He is a sponsor of the TiE Youth Program  
He started his career at IBM in Binghampton NY at IBM after graduation from Auburn University. While furthering his career, he also furthered his education by getting his his Masters in Electrical Engineering degree from Syracuse University. Although he continued to work for various other companies for the next 10 year, he always carried an Entrepreneurial spirit in his heart which would lead him to his eventual success. In 2002, just 3 years after starting his business, he was awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year award by Ernst & Young, In 13 years, Sanjay's $1000 had grown to a approx $200 Million in revenue for Infinite computer Solutions,  and his Infinite family has grown from 1 to over 4000.
- ↑ Sanjay Govil, Chairman. http://markets.ft.com/Research/Markets/Tearsheets/Directors-and-dealings?s=INFINITE:NSI.+Retrieved on 2012-06-06.
- ↑ Infinite Computer Solutions. http://www.moneycontrol.com/india/stockpricequote/computerssoftware/infinitecomputersolutionsindia/ICS01.+Retrieved on 2012-06-06.
- ↑ Successful Infinite IPO. http://www.bisnow.com/washington_dc_tech_news_story.php?p=7739.+Retrieved on 2012-06-06.
- ↑ Wharton Graduate Board. https://vmwheaweb.wharton.upenn.edu/boards/gradexecutive.php.+Retrieved on 2012-06-06.
- ↑ Sanjay Govil and TiE. https://dc.tie.org/speaker/16/sanjay-govil.+Retrieved on 2012-06-06.
- ↑ Sanjay Govil "What is Hot". https://dc.tie.org/event/16/business-opportunities-india-what-hot-and-what-not.+Retrieved on 2012-06-06.
- ↑ E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year. http://www.domain-b.com/companies/companies_i/infinite_computer_solutions/20020718_award.html.+Retrieved on 2012-06-06.
- ↑ Infinite Financials 2011. http://www.infinite.com/downloads/Annual_Report_2011.pdf.+Retrieved on 2012-06-06.
- ↑ Sanjay Govil Billionaire 2011. http://www.scribd.com/doc/61546387/The-Super-Rich-List2.+Retrieved on 2012-06-06.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Sanjay Govil, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.