|Beauty pageant titleholder|
Rochelle Maria Rao|
25 November 1988
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
|Occupation||Model, TV anchor|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
Femina Miss India International 2012
Rochelle Rao (born 25 November 1988) is an Indian model and anchor. She was crowned Femina Miss India International in 2012. She was featured in Kingfisher Calendar and various TV shows. She was a contestant on Bigg Boss 9 in 2015.
Rochelle Rao was born in Chennai in 1988.. She holds a BSc. Electronic Media Degree from M.O.P Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai.
Femina Miss India
Rochelle Rao competed in the fifth Pantaloons Femina Miss India South pageant in January 2012 where she was first runner up. She lost the title to Shamata Anchan. She later participated at Femina Miss India and emerged as the Femina Miss India International 2012 winner. She has also won three subtitles. "Miss Glamorous Diva", "Miss Ramp Walk", "Miss Body Beautiful". She represented India at Miss International 2012 pageant held in October 2012 (Okinawa, Japan) where she ranked ninth out of 68 countries.
|2012||Miss India South||First runner up||Herself|
|2012||Femina Miss India||Winner||Herself|
|2012||Miss International||Ranked 9th out of 68 countries||Herself|
She was featured in the February 2014 page of the Kingfisher calendar.
In August 2013, Rochelle was seen in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6 which aired on Colors as a wild card entrant. She did not get chosen for the show as she did her performance.
She was also seen in season 5 of the show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi in 2014. She was the second contestant to be eliminated from the show that was hosted by Rohit Shetty. In late 2014 she was seen on an adventurous travel show on Fox Life called Life Mein Ek Baar along with Evelyn Sharma, Pia Trivedi and Mehak Chahal.
In 2015, Rao became a contestant on the popular Indian reality TV series, Bigg Boss 9 along with boyfriend Keith Sequeira. She was paired with Prince Narula but later changed with Rimi Sen. She was one of the strong contestants and became a finalist.
|2013||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa||Season 6||Colors||Wild card entrant|
|2014||Life Mein Ek Baar||Travel show||Fox Life||Along with Evelyn Sharma, Pia Trivedi and Mehak Chahal|
|2014||Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 5||Season 5||Colors||Second contestant to be eliminated|
|2015||Bigg Boss 9||Season 9||Colors||Top 4 finalists third runner up - Day 105 (23 January 2016)|
|2016-present||The Kapil Sharma Show||Comedy show||Sony TV||Lottery (Nurse)|
- ↑ Team Rochelle Rao on Twitter: "@RochelleRaoFC 25 th november.. I'm a Sagittarius and this year is special as I turned 25 on the 25th!". Twitter.com (22 March 2014). Retrieved on 2015-10-23.
- ↑ Rochelle Maria Rao – Profile. Beautypageants.indiatimes.com (10 February 2012). Retrieved on 2015-10-23.
- ↑ Rochelle Maria Rao: Lesser known facts . (22 January 2016). Retrieved on 13 June 2016.
- ↑ B'lore girl Shamata is Femina Miss India South – The Times of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (23 December 2011). Retrieved on 2015-10-23.
- ↑ All eyes on Rochelle Maria Rao. Retrieved on 1 October 2012.
- ↑ Miss India – Miss Diva – World Pageants – Indiatimes.com. Feminamissindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved on 23 October 2015.
- ↑ Miss India International Rochelle Maria Rao and Bigg Boss 6 hottie Karishma Kotak to glam up IPL 6. Retrieved on 29 March 2013.
- ↑ Men's magazine 1. Gqindia.com (22 February 1999). Retrieved on 2015-10-23.
- ↑ Men's magazine 2. Gqindia.com (22 February 1999). Retrieved on 2015-10-23.
- ↑ http://kingfishercalendar.com/2014/february.aspx
- ↑ Khatron Ke Khiladi was like roller-coaster ride for Rochelle Maria Rao
- ↑ Khatron Ke Khiladi 5: Rochelle Eliminated; Snails On Face, Rats At Feet, Catch White Snakes Blind
- ↑ Rochelle Maria Rao eliminated from Khatron Ke Khiladi
- ↑ Rochelle Maria Rao eliminated from Khatron Ke Khiladi. The Times of India.
- ↑ Bigg Boss 9 Contestant No 9: Rochelle Maria Rao, beauty with brains, to set BB on fire!. Retrieved on 12 October 2015.
- ↑ Want to connect with Hindi audience with ‘Bigg Boss’: Rochelle Rao. Retrieved on 13 October 2015.
- ↑ Rishabh deserved to win, he never stopped entertaining us: Rochelle Rao. Retrieved on 27 January 2016.
- ↑ After Bigg Boss 9, Rochelle Rao turns comedian with The Kapil Sharma Show?. Retrieved on 1 April 2016.
|Awards and achievements|
|Miss International India|
| Succeeded by|