|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline.|
RHP Multimedia Corp (RHPMM) is a privately held American corporation founded in 2008 in Middletown, New York by John Palmeri. The company designs and manufactures iOS software and smartphone accessories. The company is best known for their unique approach to ergonomic accessory design for the Apple iPhone 4/4S and iPad 2. RHP Multimedia Corp's products are sold world wide. [External 1]
2008-Present - The company has designed and produced a product range focusing around the Apple iPhone 4 and Apple iPad 2. They're more popular case designs altered the way people utilize the camera on their smartphones and tablet computers.
- The company began sharing their inventions in 2011 at the MATIA (Mid-Atlantic Technical Investigators Association) trade show.
- The first official exhibit[External 2] for RHP Multimedia was in 2012 at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Official Consumer Electronics show exhibit - http://ces12.mapyourshow.com/5_0/exhibitor_details.cfm?exhid=T0009325&CFID=27349568&CFTOKEN=3343ec763ac1bcd-48CDE2F2-0587-9FC0-56BC396B6B24826B
- RHP Multimedia Professional Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rhp-multimedia/40/668/580
- RHP International Professional Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rhp-international-inc/34/4b7/ab4
- Article on AppAdvice.com - http://appadvice.com/appnn/2012/04/mirrorcase-lets-you-record-video-more-comfortably
- Article on Geek News Central - http://www.geeknewscentral.com/2012/02/16/rhp-multimedia-mirrorcase-for-sneaky-snaps/
- Article on Technology Tell - http://www.technologytell.com/apple/94974/get-sneaky-with-the-mirror-case-for-iphone-44s-and-ipad-2/
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article RHP Multimedia, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.