Priya Malik is considered to be very close to her parents. She approaches her parents for any major decision. She belongs to Dehradun. Priya is 28 years old. She graduated in English Honors from Venky’s, Delhi University. Later she went to Australia on student visa in year 2008. She completed her masters in teaching (middle and secondary). She was teaching at Our lady of sacred heart before entering the Big Brother show, Australia.
Malik married her long time boyfriend Bhushan Malik in April 2008.
Priya was an secondary school teacher. She participated in many reality contests. In 2014, Malik became a contestant in Big Brother 11 (Australia) and was declared as a finalist. She came to India and participated in the Colors show Bigg Boss 9 as a wild card entrant. She was one of the strongest contestants of the season. In 2016, Priya bcame a contestant on the Life OK dance reality show Dance Ki Takkar 5 and became the fourth finalist.
- 2014: Big Brother 11 as contestant (finalist)
- 2015-16: Bigg Boss 9 as contestant
- 2016-17: Dance Ki Takkar 5 as contestant
- ↑ Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan most unbiased reality TV show host, says evicted contestant Priya Malik. Retrieved on 17 January 2016.
- ↑ Priya Malik: Meet the fourth wild card contestant of Bigg Boss 9. Retrieved on 25 November 2015.