The "plane ride from hell" was an incident involving a number of WWE professional wrestlers which took place on a flight from London, England on May 5, 2002 after the Insurrextion pay-per-view event.
- Johnson, Mike (March 30, 2004). What was the plane ride from hell?. PWInsider.com. Retrieved on June 6, 2012.
- Flight Attendants Sue Raunchy Wrestlers. The Smoking Gun (March 31, 2004). Retrieved on June 7, 2012.
- Real Life Heat: Top 5 (Legit) Backstage Fights in WWE History. Bleacher Report (June 25, 2010). Retrieved on June 6, 2012.
- 2002 WWE Plane Ride from Hell: Overview of the Worst Plane Ride Ever Witnessed. Bleacher Report (October 28, 2011). Retrieved on June 6, 2012.
- Douglas, Blair A. (February 10, 2012). Air Up There: 02.10.2012 – The Real WWE (Vince McMahon, Chris Benoit, Randy Orton). Inside Pulse. Retrieved on June 6, 2012.
- Ric Flair, Sex & Steroids in Flight: 10 Years After WWE's Plane Ride from Hell. Bleacher Report (May 5, 2012). Retrieved on June 6, 2012.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.