Përparim Kalo is a notable lawyer in Albania. He was born on 12 December 1957, in Albania. After the completion of the Albanian Military Academy (1977–1980), he graduated in Law from the University of Tirana (1985–1989). In 2007, Kalo obtained an LLM degree from the Suffolk University Law School, in Boston, USA. Kalo has been working for more than 20 years as a legal professional, of which 4 years as a legal adviser in the public administration and 17 years as a private practitioner in all core areas of commercial and corporate law.
In 2007, the Council of the Albanian Bar Association awarded him “In Recognition for the Special Contribution to the Development of the Albanian Commercial Law Practice”. He is author of several publications, and co-author of the Arbitration and Mediation Law textbook.
• Coauthor with Emmond, Paul & Zaka, Tefta. 2007. "Arbitration and Mediation", Tirane: Magistrate School.
• Coauthor of the Bilingual Legal Dictionary Albanian - English and English - Albanian, 2001, Tirane: SOROS Foundation.
• Coauthor of "Albania's Business Environment", 2009, London: GMB Publishing.
• "New Secured Financing System – A Step in the Right Direction", Eastern European Forum Newsletter – June 2000;
• "Partnerships", Eastern European Forum Newsletter – Volume 9, Number 1, Summer 1999; • "Collapse of the Pyramid Schemes and the role of the Legal Community", Eastern European Forum Newsletter – Volume 7, Number 2, Winter 1997;
• "New Bankruptcy Law" Eastern European Forum Newsletter – Volume 6, Number 2, Winter 1996;
• "Insurance in Albania", Eastern European Forum Newsletter – Volume 5, Number 1, Summer 1995;
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Perparim kalo, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.