Paris Michael Katherine Jackson (born April 3, 1998) is an American actress and the second child and only daughter of Michael Jackson.
Jackson was born in Los Angeles on April 3, 1998 to musician Michael Jackson and his dermatologist wife Debbie Rowe. Early on in her life, Paris and her siblings, Prince and Blanket, wore masks to protect their identity to receive less public attention. In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres on December 16, 2011, Jackson said she understood why she and her brothers were made to wear masks when they were younger. At her father's memorial service on July 7, 2009, she tearfully described her father as "the best father you could ever imagine". After his death, Paris and her brothers are now being raised by their grandmother Katherine Jackson after she gained custody of the children.
Jackson is set to appear in her first film, Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys, in 2013. She is due to play the lead role of Lundon O'Malley.
- ↑ Birth Certificate.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Paris Jackson Gives First Solo Interview. Rolling Stones. Retrieved on December 16, 2011.
- ↑ Paris Jackson calls father's masks 'stupid,' he inspired her to act. New York Post. Retrieved on December 15, 2011.
- ↑ Emotional farewell to King of Pop. BBC News. Retrieved on July 7, 2009.
- ↑ Jackson's mother granted custody. BBC News. Retrieved on August 4, 2009.
- ↑ Paris Jackson Lands Debut Movie Role. ABC News. Retrieved on December 12, 2011.
- ↑ Paris Jackson Following in MJ's Dance Steps. TMZ. Retrieved on January 14, 2012.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Paris Katherine Jackson, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.