Novalac is a company based in France that produces baby formula and maternal care products. It has operations around the world in many different countries. 
Novalac is sold in several continents, primarily in Europe.
- North America: Mexico.
- Europe: Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Malta, Greece, Cyprus, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania.
- SE Asia: China, Taiwan, S. Korea, Malaysia,
- Middle East: Oman, Saudi Arabia, The U.A.E., Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon,
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Africa: S. Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Morocco.
It is important to note that the name "Novalac" is similar to the name of a Phenol formaldehyde resin named "Novolac"  and there is no association with this byproduct of circuit board production used within the baby formula product line.
Novalac meets IS0: 2001 standards 
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Novolac (French Multinational Baby Formula Company), that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.