|This article may need to be wikified to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Please help by adding relevant internal links, or by improving the article's layout. (August 2012)|
Life and career
Frahm began to collect art for his family’s foundation in Copenhagen and then, in the late 90's, went on to specialise in contemporary art at Christie's before setting up offices in London and Basel to represent and build private art collections.
Frahm is known as a patron of both young and established artists from around the world and for publicly supporting the work of Chinese contemporary artist, Ai Weiwei
- ↑ Colin Gleadell, 'art sales: over-talented and over here' The Telegraph, September 19, 2006, Accessed, November 25, 2011.
- ↑ The best advice?, page 92. ArtReview, January 2007.
- ↑ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18016374
- ↑ http://www.bloomberg.com/video/77466700-china-has-huge-impact-on-art-market-say-frahms.html
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRcWCeLeyqU
- ↑ http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16207213
- ↑ Christina Ruiz, "Got milk? No, got art", The Art Newspaper, September 2012
- "Munch Masterpiece Goes On Show In London", Sky News, April 2012
- "China has huge impact on Art Market", Bloomberg, October 2011
- Insight in to Collection, NY Arts, May 2011
- Rethinking Museums | The Art Advisors – Part 2, Culture360, April 2011
- Hottest Art Fairs and Galleries, International Life, August 2011
- Art Under the Hammer, CNN, 13 May 2011
- Supersamleren (the super collector), DRK (Danish TV - video), 28 March 2010
- Frieze Art Fair, Nicolai Frahm, Reuters (video), 16 October 2009
- The Art of Tomorrow, VS, October 2009
- The 3rd Eye: a performance interview with Nicolai Frahm, Wonderland, September 2008
- Brushing off the credit crunch, CNBC (video), 30 June 2008
- Kunst undgaar finanskrise (Art avoids financial crisis), interview with Nicolai Frahm, Jyllands-Posten, 10 May 2008
- Collectors: Nicolai Frahm, Artobserved, January 2008
- Is the art market cruising for a fall?, The Times, 12 October 2007
- The Chinese Contemporary Art Explosion at the Tate in Britain, China Today, 10 June 2007
- Art sales: Rampant market, rising fatigue, Daily Telegraph, 27 March 2007
- The best advice? (Nicolai Frahm), ArtReview, January 2007
- Art sales: over-talented and over here, The Daily Telegraph, 19 September 2006
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Nicolai Frahm, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.