Neohumanism in a Nutshell is a series of 2 books (a third volume has not yet been printed) published for the first time on 1987, written by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar aka Shrii Shrii Anandamurti (1921–1990).
The series contain discourses given in different occasions on "Neohumanism" by the author of this philosophical theory. Sarkar first gave emphasis on the concept of neohumanism in 1981, with the series of speeches that were later published in the book "The Liberation of Intellect: Neohumanism". Nevertheless he had already been using the term "Neohumanism" (Naya' Ma'navata'va'd or Navyama'navata'va'd) for at least ten years prior to that. After the publication of the previous book, when the author was still alive, various other of his discourses on this subject were collected. The first two parts of that series were published in English on 1987 with the name of "Neohumanism in a Nutshell" Part 1 and Part 2.
- ↑ Ananda Marga Publications web site, Ananda Marga Publications, http://ampublications.org/product-page.php?page=4, retrieved 3 January 2013
- ↑ Neohumanism in a Nutshell Part 1 on the publisher's site. Ananda Marga Publications (1999). Retrieved on 2012-12-23.
- ↑ Neohumanism in a Nutshell Part 2 on the publisher's site. Ananda Marga Publications (1987). Retrieved on 2012-12-23.
- ↑ Sarkar 1999 (2nd edition).
- ↑ Sarkar 1987 (1st edition).
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1999 (2nd edition)), Neohumanism in a Nutshell Part 1, Ananda Marga Publications, ISBN 81-7252-184-7
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1987 (1st edition)), Neohumanism in a Nutshell Part 2, Ananda Marga Publications
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Neohumanism in a Nutshell, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.