The 7th season premiered on 26 April 2015 on Star Plus. the series was produced by Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor under their banner Balaji Telefilms along with Karan Chaggar of Sahib Chaggar Productions. The series aired from Monday to Saturday nights and on Sunday evenings. The show ended on 19 July 2015.
|Amruta Khanvilkar||Himmanshoo A. Malhotra||Winners on July 19, 2015|
|Rashami Desai||Nandish Singh||1st Runners Up on July 19, 2015|
|Karishma Tanna||Upen Patel||2nd Runners Up on July 19, 2015|
|Mayuresh Wadkar||Ajisha Shah||3rd Runners Up on July 19, 2015|
|Sana Saeed||Deepesh Sharma||Eliminated 9th on July 5, 2015|
|Aishwarya Sakhuja||Rohit Nag||Eliminated 8th on June 28, 2015|
|Shefali Zariwala||Parag Tyagi||Eliminated 7th on June 21, 2015|
|Mrunal Thakur||Sharad Chandra Tripathi||Eliminated 6th on June 14, 2015|
|Payal Rohatgi||Sangram Singh||Eliminated 5th on June 7, 2015|
|Nidhi Ranka||Arpit Ranka||Eliminated 4th on May 31, 2015|
|Pooja Soni||Jay Soni||Eliminated 3rd on May 24, 2015|
|Shakti Arora||Neha Saxena||Eliminated 2nd on May 10, 2015|
|Smiley Suri||Vineet Bhangera||Eliminated 1st on May 3, 2015|
- Rashami Desai & Nandish Singh
TV actress Rashami Desai met Nandish Singh on the sets of their show Uttaran on Colors. They started dating each other later got married in 2012. Rashami and Nandish are in Nach Baliye to solve their problems. Nandish was also seen in shows Kasturi and Beintehaa while Rashami was a part of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 5 and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 6.
- Amruta Khanvilkar & Himanshoo Malhotra
TV Actors Amruta and Himanshoo both met on the sets of the reality show [[India's Best Cinestars Ki Khoj. Himanshoo was later seen in shows like Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage and Rab Se Sona Ishq. Amruta has been a part of the Marathi film industry.
- Neha Saxena & Shakti Arora
TV Actress Neha Saxena met Actor Shakti Arora on the sets of the show Tere Liye later took their relationship forward. With Neha doing show Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai and Shakti doing Colors popular show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi opposite Radhika Madan.
- Aprit Ranka & Nidhi Ranka
TV Actor Arpit Ranka married Nidhi by running away as their families did not approve of their relationship. They both got angry at Chetan Bhagat's comments. Arpit in known for his role in Mahabharat.
- Mrunal Thakur & Sharad Tripathi
TV Actress Mrunal Thakur met Sharad at a show. Later they started dating but their families dont like it. Mrunal started her career with the Star Plus show Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan as Gauri and later gained popularity with Kumkum Bhagya as Bulbul.
- Sana Saeed & Deepesh Sharma
Actress Sana Saeed is better known for playing little Anjali in the Karan Johar film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is with her boyfreind and DJ Deepesh Sharma. She earlier participated in the dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6.
- Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel
Actress Karishma Tanna met Film Actor Upen Patel while participating in Bigg Boss 8 and started dating each other during December 2014. Karishma rose the fame in TV show Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. She was also a part of film Grand Masti. Karishma was in the news for her fight with Actor Gautam Gulati in the Bigg Boss house. Later Diandra Soares made an statment that both a faking their love. Upen was a part of films like 36 China Town and Namastey London.
- Aishwarya Sakhuja & Rohit Nag
TV Actress Aishwarya met producer Rohit Nag at an event and then married each other in 2015. Aishwarya rose the fame as Tanya in the popular Sony TV show Saas Bina Sasural opposite Ravi Dubey. She later gained popluarity with doing show Main Naa Bhoolungi opposite Vikas Manaktala in 2014.
- Payal Rohatgi & Sangram Singh
Model Payal Rohatgi who has done films like Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai? and 36 China Town met wrestler Sangram Singh on the reality show Survivor India. Payal was also seen in Bigg Boss 2 in 2007 and Sangram participated in Bigg Boss 7.
- Smilie Suri & Vineet Bangera
Mohit Suri's sister Smilie and Vineet got married in 2014. Smilie was a part of Zee TV's show Jodha Akhbar.
- Jay Soni & Pooja Soni
TV Actor Jay Soni and his wife Pooja Soni are in Nach Baliye 7. Jay is better known for his role as Ishaan Kashyap in the Star Plus popular show Sasural Genda Phool opposite Ragini Khanna and Colors show Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki opposite Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar
- Shefali Zariwala & Parag Tyagi
The Kaanta Laaga actress Shefali & Actor Parag made a comeback after their stint in Season 5. Parag and Shefali told us about their love story. Parag was a part of show Pavitra Rishta.
- Mayuresh Wadkar & Ajisha Shah
|GO||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Week 11||Week 12|
|Amruta & |
|Rashami & |
|Karishma & |
|Ajisha & |
|Sana & |
|Aishwarya & |
|Shefali & |
|Mrunal & |
|Payal & |
|Nidhi & |
|Pooja & |
|Neha & |
|Smilie & |
- In this season, the scores per judge will be out of 10 with the highest possible score of 30.
- Red numbers indicates the lowest score.
- Green numbers indicates the highest score.
- indicates the couple eliminated that week.
- indicates the returning couple that finished in the bottom three.
- indicates the returning couple that finished in the bottom two.
- indicates the winning couple.
- indicates the runner-up couple.
- indicates the third-place couple.
Controversies of the season
- Sana Saeed’s fake boyfriend: Rumour has it that Sana’s boyfriend Dipesh was handpicked for her by the producers. Apparently, an audition was held to select the perfect partner for Sana – clearly that didn’t work in her favour at all.
- Shakti Arora forced to leave: The Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi actor was forced to leave NB7 mid way because his channel didn’t want him participating in a rival channel. The actor claimed that he has to leave the show due to personal problems but the truth is much farther than that.
- Rashami Desai’s fake injury: During the show all the couples are forced to stay in the villa. However, Rashami Desai faked an injury and went off to LA for a show. Unfortunately, Nakuul Mehta clicked a selfie and uploaded it on social networking sites creating uproar in the NB house. When she came back, the makers told her to accept the blame so that co-contestants don’t react much. However it seems that Rashami had apparently already taken permission from the channel. When Rashami got caught by her fellow contestants and judges, she finally opened about her failed marriage, miscarriage and what not to gain sympathy.
- Chetan Bhagat’s personal remarks: Ever since the news spread that the author was the one of the judges on the panel, everyone had just one common question, why? Bhagat’s remarks after every performance also irked contestants. Much later into the show, Nandish Sandhu made a comment, “I still don’t know what Chetan Bhagat is looking for in the show.” He offended Arpit Ranka by calling the couple a runaway duo, Upen Patel and Karishma Tanna were angry because he doubted their relationship.
- Payal Rohatgi and Sangram Singh’s untimely exit: Sangram is a national level wrestler, during the course of the show he was called to enrol in a national level wrestling competition and fill out some forms, but the makers of NB did not allow. Sangram was irked by the double standards of the producers. He then decided to get himself eliminated.
- Himmanshoo Malhotra and Amruta Khanvilkar cheating: Just one week before the finale, the finalists were given a number that they’d ask fans to vote for them. It seems the couple leaked the number much beforehand. Now there’s no real proof to this allegation, but Upen-Karishma’s fans strongly believe so.
- Karishma Tanna and Upen Patel cheating: During the Daily Punchnama episode it was revealed that Upen had his phone hidden this made stirs with other contestants. Later it was said that Karishma also helped him to do so.
- Karan and Rithvik’s statements and the impending case: Recently, Karan and Rithvik passed some objectionable comments on National heroes and the constitution. A freelance journalist filed a police complaint against the issue. Advocate Devendra Patil, however, took the case ahead in Mulund court. Rithvik and Karan are yet to respond to the case.
- ↑ Kareena Kapoor turns down the offer to judge Nah Baliye 7
- ↑ Vidya Balan to judge Nach Baliye 7?
- ↑ TRP Hungry Ekta copies Bigg Boss format for her upcoming dance reality show Nach Baliye 7
- ↑ Author Chetan Bhagat excited and eager to judge Nach Baliye 7
- ↑ It's True: Chetan Bhagat to judge Nach Baliye 7
- ↑ New twist in Nach Baliye 7: Get set for 'three much' fun.
- ↑ http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-nach-baliye-7-kunwar-amar-karanvir-bohra-salman-yusuff-khan-to-join-the-couples-as-tadka-2094716
- ↑ Upen Patel & Karishma Tanna in Nach Baliye 7
- ↑ Error on call to Template:cite web: Parameters url and title must be specified. Retrieved on 28 April 2015.
- ↑ Nach Baliye 7: Shakti Arora and Neha Saxena quit the show, saving Sangram Singh and Payal Rohatgi. Retrieved on 11 May 2017.
- ↑ Rashmi Desai to apologise for faking ankle injury on 'Nach Baliye'. Retrieved on 2 May 2015.
- ↑ Nach Baliye 7: Chetan Bhagat taken off the judges’ panel?. Retrieved on 6 May 2015.
- ↑ Nach Baliye 7: Sangram Singh and Payal Rohatgi quit to protest!. Retrieved on 10 June 2015.
- ↑ Error on call to Template:cite web: Parameters url and title must be specified. Retrieved on 15 July 2015.
- ↑ 'Nach Baliye 7': After Rashami Desai, Karishma Tanna-Upen Patel Accused of Cheating. Retrieved on 9 May 2015.
- ↑ Nach Baliye 7’s Karan Patel and Rithvik Dhanjani in legal trouble!. Retrieved on 16 July 2015.
|Programmes broadcast by STAR Plus|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Nach Baliye 7, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.