Moonblink Communications is a distributor of wireless based solutions in Sunnyvale, CA. The company provides sales, marketing, network design, and logistics for the wireless industry in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. Moonblink has signed distribution agreements with notable WiFi and WiMAX manufacturers including Proxim Wireless, Kaveri Telecom, SmartBridges, and Luxul Wireless. In 2010, Moonblink was listed in the Inc 5000 list with 144% growth over 3 years and ranked the 33rd fastest growing company in San Jose, CA. The company has also ventured into the video surveillance market by offering network cameras from AXIS Communications.
Moonblink has authorized distribution and reseller agreements with the following manufacturers:
- AllCity Wireless
- BATS Wireless
- HP Procurve
- MARS Antennas
- Proxim Wireless
- PureWave Networks
- ↑ http://4g-wirelessevolution.tmcnet.com/topics/4g-wirelessevolution/articles/35577-proxim-wireless-inks-distribution-deal-with-moonblink.htm
- ↑ http://newsblaze.com/story/2010032508340300001.bw/topstory.html
- ↑ http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20060822005375/en/Moonblink-Communications-Signs-smartBridges-Distributor
- ↑ http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-6019557/Moonblink-Communications-Becomes-Luxul-Platinum.html
- ↑ http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/moonblink-communications
- ↑ http://www.axis.com/sales/details.php?tab=2&type=1&form_sent=&cc=us&form_sent_ok=&stype=&id=151413
- ↑ http://www.moonblinkwifi.com/cat_vendor.cfm
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Moonblink Communications, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.