|This article relies on references to primary sources or sources affiliated with the subject, rather than references from independent authors and third-party publications. (May 2012)|
|The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (May 2012)|
MobiControl is a product from SOTI Inc. which develops enterprise mobile device management technology for devices across all market verticals. The MobiControl solution allows organizations to control, manage, secure and track mobile and computing devices in one multi-platform Web Console. SOTI supports devices running on Google Android, Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows and RIM BlackBerry operating systems, with real time Remote Control, Management and IT Helpdesk capabilities.
SOTI Inc. was established in 1995 by Carl Rodrigues to address the security and technical issues faced by organizations that manage multiple mission-critical mobile devices.
SOTI Inc. launched its MobiControl platform in 2004.
SOTI Inc. is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada and has offices in the United States, United Kingdom and Australia.
Products and Features
- MobiControl - Enterprise mobile device management and security for smartphones, tablets and rugged devices cross-platform.
- MobiAssist - Enterprise remote support for IT Helpdesks to perform remote control & advanced diagnostics of mobile devices and computers.
- MobiScan - Rapid network configuration tool for device provisioning.
- BlitFire 10X- Artificial Intelligence for 10 X remote control for all devices.
- Multi-OS clients - Management of various mobile operation systems: Google Android, RIM Blackberry, Apple iOS and Microsoft Windows Mobile and Desktop OS.
- Deutsche Post AG
- DIRECTV Home Services – Denver
- SuperValue – Albertons
- LifeWatch Corporation
- Acosta Sales and Marketing
- Medtronic Inc.
- Posten Norway AS
- Staples, Inc.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article MobiControl, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.