Metal Beach Concert, was the very first concert organized by Stephanie SaCroix in 8 June 2012, held at Beach-Bar Bay 183 in Byblos-Lebanon.
The main goal is to create an event reminding people that Byblos has its share of metalheads and metalbands, and that the weight of events shouldn't necessarily be in Beirut/Jounieh], and to introduce the place to the scene for future events and the event will be part of Blaakyum's Lebanese tour before the European tour. And most important, a reminder that we can still have "decent" events with "decent" sound system without having to pay a fortune for a ticket.
The event was mainly advertised and promoted over facebook with this description: "Ladies & gentlemen! The summer is upon us, & it's time to take off those formal uniforms and ROCK THE BEACH! And what’s better than a beach is a METAL BEACH CONCERT!!" 6 bands gathered under the wicked summer sky, to give you one hell of an experience, and Epic-ness is promised! This will be Blaakyum’s "First In Line" Lebanese tour's closing event, before the European tour.
Event Organized By Stephanie SaCroix.
Lineup: Mindstorm Demons In Sanity Blaakyum Highway 69 Rubber Band
The Event will take place at The BeachBar of Bay 183.[ https://www.facebook.com/BeachBarBay183 ] Map: http://wikimapia.org/#lat=34.112948&lon=35.650195&z=17&l=0&m=b
TRANSPORTATION will be provided from Dora, Tripoli, Zahle and Saida, to Bay 183, and back. [inbox me for more info]
Ticket Including: One beer, Access to the Beach/Sea, Access to the Pools, Access to the Green Area, Attending an unforgettable event with epic sound system and 6 decent bands!
Doors open at 7:30 pm Event Starts at 8:30 pm [SHARP!]
Event made in collaboration with LYC, the Lebanese Youth Center: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Lebanese-Youth-Center-LYC/225849594099195
Beiruting.com will be covering the Event! https://www.facebook.com/beiruting
Freakshow's part of the helping friends who made sure this event gets the proper amount of support.
This event is covered by LebMetal.com LebMetal.com will be setting a merchandise stand to support local bands: The Hourglass shirts + albums and EP Alan Azar – “The Cosmologist” Roswell – “Out of Reach” Moe Kabbara – “Understated Imperfections” EP Kimaera – “Solitary Impact” and “Ebony Veiled” Monarchy – “The Rise And Fall At Lantis” Blaakyum – “Lord of the Night” Amadeus Awad – “Time Of The Equinox” And Merchandise for all the bands playing in the event.
The official Photographers of the event will be Lara J Trad and Elie Zakharia. The Director of the filming team will be Richard Ballan.
The Event is sponsored by:
“ROCK, STOCK and Two Smoking Buds”. It’s the hangout you’ve always dreamed about, where you and your fellow rockers can meet every night, enjoy a good drink and listen to your all-time favorite music. Isn't it great to have a drink where everybody knows your name? And get this: NO overpricing, NO booty popping, and ABSOLUTELY no party pooping! Rock, Stock is a Genuine Rock Pub, marina road, Byblos
And "Moon Phase", the hottest accessories shop in town!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/Moon.Phase.Byblos/
1. MindStorm: Is an Alternative Rock-Metal band from Byblos, its members are still young and the band’s 2 years old, it’s true, but they hell these guys can rock the stage! https://www.facebook.com/MindStormTheBand
2. Demons: Is a new wave of thrash metal band from Tripoli, formed in 2008, and each of its performances is unique, they’re not to be missed! http://www.facebook.com/pages/DemonS/206004569422487
3. In Sanity: is a Heavy Metal band formed in October 2010, and in order to understand who these guys are, I’m going to quote some of their mission: “We will Live... We will Drink... We Will Fight... We Will Rock...” They sacrifice exotic fruits, and drink their juices... And In.The.Name.Of.God.Allmighty, They will rock the Hell out of your Souls! https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Sanity/251289261560148
4. Blaakyum: Started as a regular classic Heavy and Doom Metal band in 1995, Blaakyum turned to Thrash two years after its foundation. Later on they got taken by the progressive metal wave that struck the end of the 20th century. After it's reunion in 2007, Blaakyum was a mix of everything from Classic Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Progressive Metal, some breakdown elements taken from Metal Core, as well as a lot of Hard Rock elements... all this mixed within an oriental flavor, sometimes too subtle to be noticed. https://www.facebook.com/Blaakyum
5. Highway 69: “is a band covering only system of a down songs ... a tribute to the golden gods ... the sexiest band ever ... with the craziest people .” https://www.facebook.com/groups/155610581158236/
6. Rubber Band: is an old school rock/old school heavy cover band [lez zeppelin…], I’m looking forward to see these guys on stage, they will be with a female vocalist and tracks we all sign along!
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Metal Beach Concert, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.