A mixed-race woman of African-American and Filipino descent, Melissa graduated from the University of South Florida with degrees in Mass Communications, Physics, and Applied Mathematics.
After The Real World
After appearing in MTV's The Real World: New Orleans, Howard moved to Los Angeles to try stand-up comedy briefly, and then to become an author, actress and painter. For several years, she maintained a personal blog and website Princess Melissa which she set up and began writing in shortly after her stint on The Real World.
Howard was ranked #92 on Maxim magazine's "Hot 100 Women of 2004" feature. She appeared regularly on Oxygen's Girls Behaving Badly. In 2005 she returned to reality TV with Bravo's Battle of the Network Reality Stars.
- Battle of the Network Reality Stars (2005)
- Reality TV Secrets Revealed 2 (2004)
- The Real World Hook-Ups (2003)
- True Hollywood Story - Episode: The Real World(2003)
- The New Tom Green Show - Episode: August 1, 2003 (2003)
- Reality TV Secrets: How to Get on the Show! (2003)
- Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes (2003)
- Girls Behaving Badly (2002-2003)
- The Real World Movie: The Lost Season (2002)
- Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Extreme Challenge - Episode: #1.4 (2001)
- The X Show - Episode: August 21, 2000 (2000)
- The Real World: Tenth Anniversary Special (2000)
- The Real World: New Orleans (2000)
- The Jamie Foxx Show - Episode: If the Shoe Fits (2000) Reporter
|This biographical article related to television in the United States could benefit from further information. You can help us by expanding it.|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Melissa Howard, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.