Melissa Goad is an actress and model, mostly known for independent dramas and horror movies.
Melissa-Rae Annette Goad was born July 10, 1982 in Seattle, Washington and grew up in nearby Kent. She was entered in a beauty pageant by her mother at the age of 5, which inspired her to become an actor. She participated in her school's drama programs as she grew up. She continued her studies at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Hollywood and graduated in 2005.
Melissa was on the reality show, Live Like a Star on Fox. She also had a starring role in the movie Real Witches: An Intimate Portrait on Lifetime. When Melissa auditioned for the lead for the internet series, The Bicyclist, the creator wrote a part specifically for Melissa to be on the series. Melissa starred in, produced and edited the drama Shaniko, which was an award winning selection for the Washougal International Film Festival. Melissa by herself opens the dark and disturbing slasher flick, The Taken. The film was an official selection for Seattle's True Independent Film Festival and awarded Best Slasher Effects. Melissa is one of the founding members of The World Bikini Football League. She starred in Eyes in the Dark with fellow TWBFL founder, Maureen Francisco. Melissa is now living in Southern California hoping to start a new team for Bikini Football.
- ↑ Internet Movie Database Biography. imdb.com (2010-06-21).
- ↑ Your Investment at Work. Kent School District Community Connections (2010-06-21).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Talking with Melissa Goad. TheBicyclist.tv (2010-06-21).
- ↑ 2008 Washougal International Film Festival Winners. WashougalFilmFest.org (2010-06-21).
- ↑ Get Taken in This Early Movie Trailer. 28dayslateranalysis.com (2010-01-10).
- ↑ STIFF profile. TheStranger.com (2010-06-22).
- ↑ Bikini football blitzes the Northwest. Bellevue Reporter (2010-08-24).
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Melissa Goad, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.