Template:Multiple issues, found parameter #1 as "
...expected equal-sign: plot=y, or plot=May 2007.
Matthew K. Wynia (born January 18, 1964) is an American physician currently employed at the American Medical Association (AMA). Wynia is widely regarded as one of the best infectious disease doctors in the country. He currently lives in Evanston, Illinois with his wife and his two children. His oldest son currently attends University of Oregon.
-  Matthew K. Wynia, profile, University of Chicago faculty
-  Ensuring Fairness in Health Care Coverage: An employer's guide to making good decisions on tough issues
-  Ethical Challenges in Preparing for Bioterrorism: Barriers Within the Health Care System by Matthew K. Wynia, MD, MPH and Lawrence O. Gostin, JD
-  Improving Communication — Improving Care: How health care organizations can ensure effective, patient-centered communication with people from diverse backgrounds, The Ethical Foce Program
-  The Domain of Health Care Information Privacy,Protecting Identifiable Health Care Informational Privacy: A Consensus Report on Eight Content Areas for Performance Measure Development, The Ethical Force Program
-  Ensuring Fairness in Health Care Coverage Decisions: A consensus report on the ethical design and administration of health care benefits packages, The Ethical Force Program
-  Bioethicists' Objection to Congressional Interference in Schiavo Case, March 27, 2005
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Matthew K. Wynia, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.