Since graduating with an economics degree from the University of Leicester, he has spent his entire career in private equity and corporate finance, including partner positions at both KPMG and Ernst & Young. He is the CEO of London-based private equity firm, Advantage Capital.
He is a member of the society of International Thriller Writers.
The Geneva Connection
His first book, The Geneva Connection, was published in 2011. It is about the CEO of a private equity company who discovers his firm is actually a front for organized crime.
It is #1 on GoodReads list of best financial thrillers, as of May 2012.
- ↑ Sinclair, Jason, "Drug Cartels and Private Equity", Corporate Financier magazine, March 2012, p 28
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Martin Bodenham’s first book is published". Stamfort Mercury (Rutland, UK). 31 December 2011. http://www.stamfordmercury.co.uk/news/local/martin-bodenham-s-first-book-is-published-1-3375486.
- ↑ "Martin Bodenham", International Thriller Writers website (accessed May 31, 2012)
- ↑ The Geneva Connection by Martin Bodenham. The Big Thrill. Retrieved on 31 May 2012.
- ↑ Best Financial Thrillers. Good Reads. Retrieved on 31 May 2012.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Martin Bodenham - Thriller Writer, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.