|Full name||Marcus Schroen|
|Date of birth||4 June 1993|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|Current club||South Melbourne|
|2011–2013||FC Den Bosch|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 January 2016.|
† Appearances (Goals).
Schroen began his senior career with South Melbourne, being called up by Vaughan Coveny from the junior ranks and making two senior appearances in two years. After completing Year 12 at St Bede's College, he was signed by FC Den Bosch's Youth Team. In 2013, he returned to Australia and signed with the Melbourne Heart National Youth League team. At the end of the season, he joined Dandenong Thunder, in the inaugural NPL Victoria competition.
For the 2015 season, Schroen joined Hume City, wherein he became a mainstay of their attack. After making the semi-finals of the FFA Cup, Schroen was selected in the FFA Cup All-Star Team, alongside teammate Theo Markelis. At the end of the season, Schroen rejoined South Melbourne for their 2016 campaign.
- ↑ SMFC SIGNS MARCUS SCHROEN FOR 2016 NPL SEASON. South Melbourne FC. Retrieved on 7 March 2016.
- ↑ South Melbourne signs Marcus Schroen. Retrieved on 7 March 2016.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 SMFC signs Marcus Schroen for 2016 NPL season. South Melbourne FC (11 November 2015).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 FFA Cup: Hume City’s Marcus Schroen back in the spotlight. Herald Sun (31 August 2015).
- ↑ South Melbourne signs Marcus Schroen. MFootball (11 November 2015).
- ↑ Westfield FFA Cup All Stars 2015. Football Federation Australia (18 November 2015).