|This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011)|
Mandira Bedi (born 15 April 1972) is an Indian actress, fashion designer, model and television presenter who gained celebrity status playing the title role in the 1994 television serial, Shanti, shown on India's national channel, Doordarshan, which was the first ever daily soap on Indian television.
She followed up her career in TV serials with shows like Aurat (DD and Sony), Dushman (DD) and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (Star Plus) with hosting duties for ICC Cricket World Cups in the years 2003 and 2007 and the Champions Trophies in the years 2004 and 2006 as well as the Indian Premier League season 2 for Sony Max. She fronted the coverage of IPL season 3 for the British Network – ITV. She debuted as a fashion designer during Lakme Fashion Week 2014 with her saree collection.
Bedi married Raj Kaushal on 14 February 1999. It was announced on 27 January 2011 that the couple are expecting their first child. Bedi gave birth to a boy named Vir on 19 June 2011 at the Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai. As of 2013, Bedi and her husband have applied for the process of adopting a girl child to complete their family.
|1995||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge||Preeti Singh||Hindi|
|2004||Shaadi Ka Laddoo||Tara||Hindi|
|2005||Naam Gum Jaayega||Nalini||Hindi|
|2007||Matrimony||Pooja||Hindi||anthology film Dus Kahaniyaan|
|2008||Meerabai Not Out||Meera. A.acrekar||Hindi|
|2017||Vodka Diaries||Shikha Dixit||Hindi||Filming|
|TBA||Ezham Mudra||Malayalam||Announced in 2007|
|1994||Shanti||Shanti||DD National/ Star Plus|
|2001-||Aurat||Lead role||DD National/ Sony|
|2001–2003||Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi||Dr. Mandira Kapadia / Dr. Mandira Mihir Virani||Star Plus|
|2005||Fame Gurukul||Host||Sony TV|
|2005||CID: Special Bureau||Sagrika||Sony TV|
|2005–2006||Deal Ya No Deal||Host||Sony TV|
|2006||Fear Factor India||Contestant||Sony TV|
|2007–2008||Funjabbi Chak De||Host||Star One|
|2008||Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star||Host||Star Plus|
|2008||Ek Se Badhkar Ek – Jalwe Sitaron Ke||Host||Zee TV|
|2013||Indian Idol Junior||Host||Sony TV|
|2014||Gangs of Haseepur||Judge||Zee TV|
|2015||I Can Do That||Celebrity contestant||Zee TV|
|2016||India's Deadliest Roads||Herself||History TV|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Birthday Special: Taking fashion lessons from Mandira Bedi (15 April 2014). Retrieved on 12 June 2016.
- ↑ Dasgupta, Sumit (20 March 2003). "Born in Calcutta, reborn in the Cup". The Telegraph (Calcutta). Archived from the original on 21 April 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20160421135207/http://www.telegraphindia.com/1030320/asp/frontpage/story_1784237.asp. Retrieved 21 April 2016.
- ↑ LFW 2014: Neha Dhupia stuns on the ramp, Mandira Bedi makes her ramp debut as designer. The Indian Express. Retrieved on 20 March 2014.
- ↑ Mandira Bedi to debut as a Designer at Lakme Fashion Week 2014. IANS. news.biharprabha.com. Retrieved on 18 February 2014.
- ↑ "Mandira Bedi to promote faux leather for Peta". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 25 July 2012. http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-07-25/news-interviews/32829141_1_mandira-bedi-leather-and-lace-peta.
- ↑ "Mandira Bedi's sari store open for public now". DNA India. 27 October 2013. http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-mandira-bedi-s-sari-store-open-for-public-now-1909760. Retrieved 4 November 2013.
- ↑ Mandira Bedi, husband Raj Kaushal will soon adopt a girl child.
- ↑ Mandira Bedi and husband Raj Kaushal will soon adopt girl child (en-us).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Mandira Bedi|