On 3 August 2004, the route was included in the sale of Thorpes to Metroline.
Upon being re-tendered in 1999, the route was awarded to Thorpes from 14 June 2000.
- Acton Market Place
- ↑ FirstGroup Announces Sale of Eight London Bus Depots FirstGroup 9 April 2013
- ↑ Aberdeen firm FirstGroup sells off depots for £80m BBC News 9 April 2013
- ↑ Date set for Aussie takeover of London bus routes Australasian Bus & Coach 14 June 2013
- ↑ Bus Service proposals: Extension of route 70 and new stops for route 27. Retrieved on 20 November 2014.
- ↑ History Metroline
- ↑ Bus tender results Route 70 Transport for London 22 November 2004
- ↑ Bus tender results Route 70 Transport for London 15 September 2011
Media related to London Buses route 70 at Wikimedia Commons
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article London Buses route 70, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.