The following is a list of philosophers whose work the scientific community considers to be of lasting influence in the history of philosophy and was created with the intention of inviting response and debate among philosophers, scientists, readers and writers everywhere.
- Hilary Putnam (born July 31, 1926, American)
- Jürgen Habermas (born June 18, 1929, German) 2004 Kyoto Prize in Arts and Philosophy
- John Searle (born July 31, 1932, American)
- ↑ Walker, Tamsin (18 June 2009). "Habermas, among Germany's greatest intellectuals, turns 80". Deutsche Welle. http://www.dw.de/dw/article/0,,4399618,00.html. Retrieved 7 June 2012.
- ↑ Jürgen Habermas. Inamori Foundation. Retrieved on 7 June 2012.
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article List of greatest living philosophers, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.