- "Idlib; Graveyard of warplanes and symbol of Victory"
- "The followers of God's messenger slaughtered in Syria"
- "Free People of the Coast"
- "America, our blood did not satisfy your animosity"
- "Victory has started from Aleppo's Gates"
- ↑ MENA Video Special: The Biggest and Most Important Protests are in Syria
- ↑ Syrian Activists Protest, But Not Over Anti-Islam Video. NPR (2012-09-21). Retrieved on 2012-11-11.
- ↑ "Rebels press on with gains in north". The Daily Star. 2012-10-13. http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2012/Oct-13/191253-rebels-press-on-with-gains-in-north.ashx#axzz29iBAVnTQ. Retrieved 2012-11-11.
- ↑ Matthew Weaver, Brian Whitaker and Tom McCarthy. Security chief dies in Beirut blast - Friday 19 October 2012 | World news | guardian.co.uk. Guardian. Retrieved on 2012-12-01.
- ↑ http://www.enduringamerica.com/home/2012/12/21/syria-live-coverage-russia-gives-up-on-assad.html#1331
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article List of Syrian Civil War propaganda slogans, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.