LINAK is a global producer of electric linear actuators. The actuator systems can be used in many different applications, such as hospital beds and office desks. The LINAK Headquarters is situated in Guderup in Denmark.
- Christian Jensen Machine Builder, founded in 1907
- Bent Jensen (grandson of Christian) takes over the company with 7 employees in 1976
- In 1980 the company produced the first linear actuator
- In 1984 the company changed its name to LINAK
- The first subsidiary are founded in Great Britain in 1990
- In 1999 LINAK builds a 5,000m² plant in the US, containing both production and sales facilities
- In 2002 LINAK opened its round DESKLINE factory with approx. 9,000 m2 production and office area
- In 2005 was LINAK is the first Danish company obtaining approval in accordance with a new Chinese law
- In 2006 Production facilities was established in China to serve the Chinese market
In Jan. 2008 Production facilities was established in Slovakia.
- LINAK Official homepage
- Establishment in China
- Entrepreneur Of The Year 1999
- LINAK on Facebook
- Solar Tracking - We Catch the Sun
- Wind Turbine Automationde:Linak
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Linak, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.