Template:Multiple issues, found parameter #1 as "
...expected equal-sign: plot=y, or plot=May 2007.
LaVish grew up in South Central Los Angeles. At nine years old, Lavish’s early influences ranged between N.E.R.D., Steely Dan, J dilla, Outkast and a Tribe Called Quest. He pursued rapping at the age of 12 (2004–05).
During his sophomore year in High School, LaVish released his first mixtape “Good Enough” which led to “In My Lifetime” a few months later. The success of those two mixtapes landed him a distribution deal that same year (2010) and LaVish signed with iHipHop to push his independent album Hometown Hero.
In 2011, he put out the beat tape “Bitches Knew” which was presented by Ashley Outrageous 
LaVish continued his independent movement by signing with Nouveau Riche Records Inc. His vision was to keep creative control while allowing him the time he wanted to carefully put together future projects beginning with his next album, Life As WE Know It or LAWKI.
After signing with NRRINC, LaVish relocated to Brooklyn, New York to work on his new album. He scrapped the original offering and decided to take the next year to create a unique sound. He recruited producer Sa’eed to handle majority of the production. HDSNx of 3rd Kingdom and Chuck Wun were also asked to contribute on the production end.
In 2011 LaVish released his own beat tape, “Bitches Knew” presented by Ashley Outrageous to display his production talent.
In 2012 LaVish & NRRINC collaborated with Twelve Bar clothing and design company Cherry Co. for the release of several singles including Taboo ft. HDSNX, Numbers ft. Johnny Dank, and Sit Tight which was produced by Fly Union.
During the Summer of 2012 LaVish headlined a Texas mini tour that was sponsored by NRRINC and the blog Steady Leanin' to promote his upcoming project, Life As WE Know It. The tour went through San Antonio, Austin, Houston & Dallas and featured Western Tink, Sam RUBIK, Ree$e, and Milli Mars. The tour ended in NYC at Santos Party House on September 26, 2012.
- Good Enough (2010)
- In My Lifetime (2010)
- Hometown Hero (2010)
- Bitches Knew - Instrumental EP w/ Ashley Outrageous (2011)
- Life As We Know It (2012)
- Prada Slacks (prod. Sa'eed)
- Adventure Time - ft. Western Tink
- Whatever ft. Buddy
- Awesome ft. Kosher Kris (prod. Fly Union)
- Crush on You ft. Casey Veggies
- Time Change ft. Casey Veggies
- Space Age Pimpin ft. A$ton Matthews
- She Loves Me Not ft. Vince Staples
- Confidently Modest ft. Casey Veggies, Brandun Deshay
- Life ft. Brandun Deshay
- It’s All Good (prod. K. Roosevelt)
- Hometown Heros ft. Ree$e
- Sit Tight (prod. Fly Union)
- Hold It Down ft. Lite (Coolroy)
- Numbers ft. Johnny Dank (prod. Sa'eed)
- Alive ft. Johnny Dank (prod. Sa'eed)
- Livin Like ft. Johnny Dank (prod. Sa'eed)
- Make Believe (prod. Sa'eed)
- ↑ http://barrelhousebklyn.com/2011/06/ashley-outrageous-presents-lavish-bitches-knew-instrumental-lp/
- ↑ http://www.hiphoppress.com/2012/07/153998-first-single-from-lavishs-debut-nouveau-riche-album-life-as-we-know-it
- ↑ http://www.urnr.net/info
- ↑ http://www.jenesismagazine.com/beat-tape-ashley-outrageous-presents-bitches-knew-by-lavish.html
- ↑ https://www.twelvebar.com/catalog/sessions.php?info_id=336
- ↑ http://blog.cherryco.jp/post/13576970511/the-first-drop-from-lavish-whadduplavish-latest
- ↑ http://steadyleanin.tumblr.com/post/31080766531/tour-mobbin-the-nation
|This article needs additional or more specific categories. Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar articles. (December 2012)|
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Lavish, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.