Khowar Academy (Urdu: کھوار اکیڈمی) is an Khowar language organisation founded by Rahmat Aziz Chitrali in 1996 in Karachi for the promotion of the Khowar language and fourteen other languages of Chitral Pakistan. The organisation publishes journals and books, and supports research and creative work in Khowar linguistics and literature
Khowar Academy's books
- Guldan-e-Rahmat (Urdu Humorous Poetry)
- Guldasta-e-Rahmat (Khowar Humorous Poetry)
- Gul Afshaniat-e-Iqbal (Versified Khowar Translation of Iqbal's Poetry) with the collaboration of Acabal Academy Pakistan.
- Khowar Calendar (1996)
- Khowar Alphabets
- Khowar Primer
- Khowar Letters
Khowar Academy's journals, magazines and newspapers
- Chitral Vision (Urdu and Khowar Newspaper)
- Zhang (Urdu and Khowar Newsletter)
| This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Khowar Academy, that was deleted or is being discussed for deletion, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.